Sunday, April 09, 2006

New Post on Sunday

OK, I know it's been a little while since I've posted, and for that I apologize sincerely. I've been studying pretty intensely for my exams (especially for the Anatomy practical exam), so I haven't put as much energy as I would like towards new content.

I have written an article about problems-based learning, which I will type up and post tomorrow. Oh, if you are wondering why I'm not posting it now, it's because I'm excrutiatingly tired. Learning about the penile urethra takes more energy than you would expect.

Once again, sorry for the delay. I will try to write a few more posts to make up for the down-time.

Ooh, I just remembered something: Thanks to those who have been leaving comments, I really appreciate them. (Yes, even that one from Jason.)



If you enjoyed this post, maybe you'll enjoy the others. Please bookmark this page (Ctrl-D) or check out the archive/categories to the right. Better yet, tell a friend!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home