Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Badges make scientists cooler

From the University of British Columbia, the Order of Science Scouts of Exemplary Repute and Above Average Physique have brought us a vast array of badges to show off our scientific might.

Now the ladies will be a-running towards my abode.

Among the badges that I qualify for, two of my favourites are:

The "I blog about science" badge. and of course,
The "I've touched human internal organs with my own hands" badge.



There a lot of other really funny ones like the "sexing up science" badge (as above), but I don't want to ruin the surprise(s) for you.

Note: As of the time of this post, the OOSSOERAAAP's site is down. Sorry for the trouble. This is a note to you bloggers out there, if you are going to link to a site, don't hotlink (link directly) to the images on their server. Just download them and upload them to your own. Sheesh.



If you enjoyed these learning tips and motivational strategies, maybe you'll enjoy the other posts. Please bookmark this page (Ctrl-D) or check out the archive/categories to the right. Better yet, tell a friend! (Click the envelope below this.)

2 Comments:

At 3:09 PM, Blogger Shan said...

That should say OOSSOERAAAP. I pay attention to detail.

 
At 8:41 PM, Blogger Joshua Hwang said...

I thought it looked a little funny. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home