Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Synchronicity and Your Future

Recently, I've been pondering what sort of route I should take with my education and eventually career. For me, this sort of thinking is always rooted in preconceptions about what I should do based on what my parents think, what job makes money, etc. There are always problems that seem to arise when this topic comes up.

Through some funny coincidences this topic has come up 4 times in 30 minutes in my life. Maybe someone is trying to tell me that this is an important issue that needs resolving.

An article from Steve Pavlina called "To Thine Own Self Be True" gives us another approach to help us decide what we will do with our lives. As with most of his articles, his methods are radically different; however, the radical views are the ones that change our lives.

I was already beginning to feel what he mentions in his article - having a career that caters to your talents and personality, rather than the other way around - but I couldn't fully internalize it until reading this.

So once again, "To Thine Own Self Be True" the words of Shakespeare and Pavlina ring ever true. It is well worth the read.



If you enjoyed this post, maybe you'll enjoy the others. Please bookmark this page (Ctrl-D) or check out the archive/categories to the right. Better yet, tell a friend!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 11:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why people still make use of to read news papers when in this technological world everything is existing on web?


Feel free to surf to my site - compare car insurance companies

 

Post a Comment

<< Home