Sunday, May 07, 2006

The Gravy Way Might Move

Right now I am entertaining the thought of moving The Gravy Way, from Blogger to WordPress. There seems to be less functionality here (certain technical features like TrackBacks are missing), but it sure is convenient.

I'm still deciding, but I thought I would just let you guys know. If there is protesting in the streets, I won't move. However, for some reason I don't think that's going to happen.



If you enjoyed this post, maybe you'll enjoy the others. Please bookmark this page (Ctrl-D) or check out the archive/categories to the right. Better yet, tell a friend!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 3:33 PM, Blogger Ellie said...

consider me protesting in the street as i am writing this.

it's mostly out of laziness. i don't want to have to change my bookmark of your blog :P

ok, but seriously, do what you want. i am a loyal fan and will follow you wherever you may go

 

Post a Comment

<< Home