Sunday, September 17, 2006

Image Problems Resolved

Wow, I forgot that free image hosting isn't reliable.

Well, if you were unfortunate enough to see all of those crazy notices from putfile about my pictures expiring, I'm sorry.

Things should be resolved now. However, if you notice any broken or screwed up images, please do not hesitate to email me or comment on this post. By the way, if you notice any broken links or glaring errors in general, you would be doing me a great service by telling me.

I'd like to thank Jessica for alerting me so quickly to this image craziness. Thanks.

I'll be posting an update tomorrow in the evening about "Your life's direction". Enjoy the rest of the site for the rest of the time.



If you enjoyed these learning tips and motivational strategies, maybe you'll enjoy the other posts. Please bookmark this page (Ctrl-D) or check out the archive/categories to the right. Better yet, tell a friend! (Click the envelope below this.)

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 12:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Josh,

thanks for fixing the picture thingy... it was upsetting me, haha. now i can continue to love your site. and thanks for the mention... luv ya, Jess

 
At 11:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Two things:

1) Where's the T and A Josh?

2) In all fairness I really enjoy your site. If you need image hosting, I can host you on my server if you'd like. Just email me.

-Riyaad (riyaad@hotmail.com)

 
At 1:45 AM, Blogger Joshua Hwang said...

No problem Jess. More love back at ya.

Riyaad, thanks for the offer. I have a feeling I may take you up on your offer one day. But not for a while. Love for you too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home