Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Barriers to Achievement

Wow, I haven't posted in quite sometime. I'm really sorry. I've been getting bogged down in MCAT preparation, Victoria Weekend goodness and a bunch of other silliness I won't get into.

Frankly, this isn't even a super-real update, as I will be linking to one of my favourite articles - rather than actually writing my own content. I will try to think of one soon. I have a feeling my next MCAT (Kaplan) Class will provide me with some inspiration.

Ramit Sethi of IWillTeachYouToBeRich.com wrote an article about overcoming mental and physical barriers in order to accomplish what we want. I still read this article every once in a while (I printed it out) in order to keep me going. I think we all need a shot of motivation and inspiration at times. I find that surrounding yourself with positive energy/people/content, is the only way to do this.

So go for it and read that article!



If you enjoyed these learning tips and motivational strategies, maybe you'll enjoy the other posts. Please bookmark this page (Ctrl-D) or check out the archive/categories to the right. Better yet, tell a friend! (Click the envelope below this.)

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 10:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok Josh...us devout readers get an apology for the very long gap between posts, but then we're left hanging once again! where are your words of inspiration for those of us suffering through orgo in the summer? words of wisdom when we need it most? hint, hint!

if you're not posting, it better be because a) you're having the best summer ever, b) you're pwning your mcats or c) something else really time consuming and awesome is happening...otherwise you're in big trouble! see you soon, take care! Jenna

 
At 7:55 PM, Blogger Ellie said...

i personally don't even really considering c) to be a valid option. i think that fits in mostly with a) (if it's supposed to be awesome). what is awesome, however, is that jenna just used the term pwning. oh, i heart that girl!

misssssss youuuuuu!

 
At 8:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing! This blog looks just like my old one!
It's on a totally different subject but it has pretty much the same layout and design. Outstanding choice of colors!

Here is my homepage: instant car insurance quotes - http://cheapcarinsurance.jamescitycomputer.com/ -

 

Post a Comment

<< Home