Monday, August 21, 2006

I'm back, for real

I'm very sorry about my insanely long hiatus. I hope that you can appreciate my position. The Medical College Admissions Test (MCAT) was on the 19th -- last Saturday -- so I was very busy studying for it. It is one of the most important tests I have taken, as it is necessary in order to even apply for most medical schools.

If you would like some MCAT advice, I'm very willing to dole it out. Just email me at: joshua[at]gravyway[dot]com

I plan on writing a post on the MCAT in the near future (this week), but if you are eager, just email me.

Since the MCAT is over now (it went pretty well if you were wondering), I will resume regular posting frequency -- which should be once every 2-3 days.

I am also planning on starting a club regarding goal setting at Queen's. (Yes, I do believe effective goal setting is that important.) The reason I tell you this is that I will be working on getting it off the ground and creating an associated website. This may or may not impact the time I have for posting. Right now, I'm assuming that a lot of the material will crossover between the two groups; I will link between them accordingly.

So where is your new post? It will come around the afternoon of the 21st. Which is actually today, if you are paying attention to the timestamp.

You may commence rejoicing now.



If you enjoyed these learning tips and motivational strategies, maybe you'll enjoy the other posts. Please bookmark this page (Ctrl-D) or check out the archive/categories to the right. Better yet, tell a friend! (Click the envelope below this.)

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 4:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Huzzah! Welcome back!

 
At 2:25 AM, Blogger Joshua Hwang said...

Good to be back, Jenna!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home