Thursday, January 18, 2007

Biochemistry makes me laugh

Usually, I try to keep things pretty informative, but when I saw this I decided I had to post it:


This is only a very small portion of all the chemical reactions happening in your cell. Click the image to see entirely too much cellular metabolism.

Don't worry, I don't need to learn all of this. I just thought it was a testimony to what we can discover. And how absurb these discoveries can be.



If you enjoyed these learning tips and motivational strategies, maybe you'll enjoy the other posts. Please bookmark this page (Ctrl-D) or check out the archive/categories to the right. Better yet, tell a friend! (Click the envelope below this.)

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 2:24 PM, Blogger Shan said...

Makes me wish for a quick and painless apoptosis.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home