Monday, January 08, 2007

Making an Entrance from Stage Left.

Since Josh is a little slow on the times and hasn't bothered to introduce me, I shall introduce myself. For those that know Josh prior to being consumed with medicine then you probably know me, otherwise you're going to read some posts by yours truly, Danny Dang.

My posts will be centered around the same topics with a twist of anthropology. Less what to do, and more why and how. Most of my academic posts will be focused on Business and/or Math, as that's my program at the University of Waterloo. So for you crazy Queen's commerce kids, keep an eye out as I will be discussing studying for my CSC and eventually the CFA exams.

As Josh aspires to be a doctor someday, I aspire to be an senior investment banker on the sell-side or a portfolio manager on the buy-side.

Well stay tuned, as I will be posting in the next day or so.



If you enjoyed these learning tips and motivational strategies, maybe you'll enjoy the other posts. Please bookmark this page (Ctrl-D) or check out the archive/categories to the right. Better yet, tell a friend! (Click the envelope below this.)

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 1:07 PM, Blogger Shan said...

I don't respond well to change, but this should be an easy adjustment. Hey Danny :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home