Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Welcome Danny!

I'd like to formally introduce Danny Dang to The Gravy Way. Since he has already given his intro in the previous post, I cannot add more on that front.

However, I will use this opportunity to praise Danny. Danny Dang is an intelligent, creative, ambitious, sexually attractive man (there's more but I don't want to make people envious of him). When he contacted me about contributing to this site, I was tingling with excitement, because I know he'll bring a lot of amazing advice from a different perspective.

This is going to be a Dang-tastic new year!

(Sorry about being so slow on the introduction Danny. I'll blame it on jetlag and the alignment of position of Venus.)



If you enjoyed these learning tips and motivational strategies, maybe you'll enjoy the other posts. Please bookmark this page (Ctrl-D) or check out the archive/categories to the right. Better yet, tell a friend! (Click the envelope below this.)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home